Saturday 23 June 2012

The Dixon Chick!

The fabulous Lori Anderson has done it again ~ It's time for the 6th Bead Soup and I have been partnered with Stephanie Dixon aka The Dixon Chick!  I'm excited and scared at the same time.


Stephanie is a popular Instructor, a Swarovski Elements Ambassador, she has had her work published in a calender and magazines AND been on the goggle box. Follow the link on the picture below (Stephanie's work) to check out her Gallery. Beautiful wirework! 
I am eagerly awaiting for her reply to my email so that I can start rummaging through my stash. I have a gorgeous clasp ready and waiting, the rest depends on her reply. I doubt she would appreciate swarovski crystals though.... 
She has a facebook fanpage for us to check out too. Enjoy :-)


I didn't realise just how long it had been since I posted anything on here, how terribly lax of me. My laptop battery is kerput and only lasts 5 minutes (honestly... 5 mins!) unless it's plugged into the wall, so I have done very little tinternet wise for quite some time. Listing items on my Etsy shop and poke wars on facebook are about it. I have borrowed his lordship's old laptop to post this. Oh woe is me! *chortles*

No comments:

Post a Comment