Saturday 11 February 2012

Forgive me father.....

For I have not blogged since the 1st of February....

.... because I don't have much to say. I know! I'm a shocked as you are!

I have in fact, been a Very busy lady... working on my bead soup jewellery and of course the day job and the domestic goddess and super mummy stuff. There simply are not enough hours in the day. My stress levels are painfully high :( All that coupled with this no smoking melarky has brought out my inner bitch. And boy is she mean! I don't like her at all. I'm beginning to wonder what else I might be addicted to other than nicotine? Just what is in cigarettes these days anyway? Especially that last batch I purchased from a friend (who shall of course remain nameless) which fell off the back of a lorry? The cigarettes that is, not the friend. Whatever it is it brings on these waves of irrational anger along with the cravings. Moodiness is me! Anyway, less talk of smoking, it's bringing on a craving *sprays her nifty nicorette mist thingymabob*

It would of been my Dad's birthday today. Dad was very much a cup of tea and a slice of cake man. I wonder if they have cake in heaven? I hope it's good....


A cup of tea and a slice of cake Aunt Sally ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment